- Book Study (Spring 2022:“Deep Diversity—a compassionate, scientific approach to achieving racial justice” by Shakil Choudhury)
- Facilitated GRID (Getting Real on Inclusion and Diversity) Conversation: “Lets Get Real on Anti-Black Racism”
- Workshop (“Black Bodies in White Spaces or Death by a Thousand Cuts”)
“We Want to Become More Inclusive: Where Do We Begin?”
Call us for more on starter packages to kick-start or re-energize your diversity planning program!
SUPPORTS FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS
- See It…Know It…Handle It: Identifying and addressing “isms”, “phobias” and other forms of exclusion on your team
- Your Team is Not on the Same Page on Racism. Strategies to help you get them There
Get advice on how to manage diversity incidents on your team…or access bite-sized diversity learning that suits your busy day!
- Plain language
- Simplified concepts
- Conversational….down to earth and practical